RE: COVID-19 REVISED PICKUP PROCEDURE
Sugar Hollow Farms is continuing to take measures to help control the spread of COVID-19. In compliance with Governor Wolf’s order for businesses our retail store will remain closed, but we will begin loading customers and providing delivery services on Monday March 30th, 2020. We have made modifications to our bulk materials pick up and delivery practices in order to allow our customers the opportunity to pick up or receive deliveries.
- The retail store is closed. We cannot allow any customers into the store for any reason.
- Week of March 30th we will be open 8am-4pm Mon-Sat.
- Hours of operation this week are tentative and may change from day to day for many developing reasons which may include changing state and government guidelines, overall demand for product, and the weather.
- Please call 570-629-7056 to schedule a delivery. Please leave a message this weekend if you would like a delivery next week and we will call you back Monday morning when we open.
- Please call 570-629-7056 from your truck in our parking lot to be loaded. OR you may approach the open front door without entering the store.
- Once your pickup order is placed, we will ask you to follow our loader to the loading area. You can examine your order while using social distancing measures to make sure it is acceptable to you and then return to your vehicle.
- We encourage all customers to pay for your delivery or pickup order with a credit card. We will manually enter the numbers and can e-mail you a receipt.
- Exact change cash customers will be accepted if placed in an unsealed envelope with your name on. We will not make change and please bring your own pen 😊. Same goes for checks.
- We will not ask for signatures at this time on delivery tickets or credit card slips.
- All hand loading of bags and buckets will be done by the customer. We will not provide shovels; customers must bring their own.
We will continue to monitor the State and Federal government guidelines regarding changing safeguard procedures or additional shutdowns. We will keep you notified on our Facebook page for changes going forward.
As always, we thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to helping you with all your needs.
The Sugar Hollow Farms Family